Friday, August 29, 2008

Sunday 24th August 2008 - Conversations with Sheep



I went to paint these sheep about a year ago, only to find that they move all the time. I took photos and mostly painted the mountains that day, but hung onto the photos. I was looking for something to paint on Sunday morning before manning the gallery all day and found this one of the little girl painting away while the sheep moved around her - she seemed completely unconcerned.

I got most of this done in between customers on Sunday and finished it off at Ray's class on Thursday.

Conversations With Sheep - oil on canvas - 12 x 12" - $575

1 comment:

abcdefg21 said...

This painting is beautiful. From what i see on your blog i love your work. I use my blog to post my writing.

http://abcdefgwriteforme.blogspot.com/