Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday 28th August 2008 - Ray's Class



I liked this portrait of Ruben that I did a couple of weeks ago but I felt it could be better, so I took it to Ray's class to see what his feedback would be. He told me the background colour was too close to the colour of the face, so I changed it to the dark blue grey and I think it works very well. I had noticed that the forearm wasn't quite long enough to be in proportion so I changed that too. A couple more little details and i think the painting is much better for it.


Portrait of Ruben Machado - 20 x 16" - oil on canvas - $1,175

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?